Did you know that one of the ways your body gets rid of toxins is through bowel movements? that is why it is important that we have at least one bowel movement a day, when you miss a day and don’t poop, your body will absorb those toxins, and that will make you feel tired, bloated, or have a headache.
Keep this list handy, I got it from we care Spa during my last visit. When you feel you need your bowel movements to become more regular (especially when we travel!), here is what to do:
- Drink more water.
- Eat essential fats.
- Incorporate fiber into your diet.
- Drink aloe vera juice.
- Eat prunes, dates, figs, chia seeds, and beets.
- Drink coconut milk.
- Take natural magnesium supplements.
- Add liquid chlorophyll to a glass of water (this also helps with gas).
- Use the bathroom when your body needs it. Do not “hold it”.
Stay happy & healthy,